The Council of Delegates is made up of 2 representatives from each member congregation. The Council of Delegates, along with the Board of Directors, provides the direction needed to ensure financial and spiritual support of the ministry.
The Responsibilities of each Delegate are:
- Attend the Council of Delegate meeting in May and October of each year.
- At October meeting: review reports of the officers and committees for the fiscal year just ended.
- At May meeting: elect members of the Board of Directors, members of the nominating committee. Review and approve the Annual Budget.
- Promote the mission of LCCM within individual congregation.
- Promote and encourage attendance at each of LCCM's Annual Events such as:
- Lenten Breakfast
- Golf Tournament
- Benefit Concert
- and all other LCCM special events
- Encourage member congregation to organize and conduct food drives for the benefit of LCCM.
- Arrange the opportunity for an LCCM representative to make a presentation to the member congregation.