LCCM uses every resource available to limit the "overhead" needed to provide our services. Our administrative expenses are less than 15% of our total budget.
The need for our services continue to grow. Donations of food and clothing are greatly appreciated but our cost in providing prescription and heating energy assistance has increased dramatically over the past two years.
Your financial contributions will enable us to continue to provide these vital services to our community members in need.
You can make a donation by clicking here.
Planned giving is a method that often enables you to make a gift initially thought to be beyond your means. Depending on your individual circumstances, gift planning may also provide state and federal tax advantages.
Some of the ways you can provide a planned gift are:
- Prepare or update your will and leave a gift in your will to Lebanon County Christian Ministries.
- Lebanon County Christian Ministries as a beneficiary of your pension plan, IRA, or 401K-retirement plan.
- Remember loved ones with memorial and tribute gifts to Lebanon County Christian Ministries.
- Encourage family and friends to leave gifts to Lebanon County Christian Ministries in their wills.
There are several possible benefits of a planned gift:
- Increases the current income for you or others
- Reduces your income tax
- Helps you avoid capital gains tax
- Passes assets to your family at a reduced tax cost
- Allows you to make significant donations to charity
We are also a partner agency of the United Way of Lebanon County , so you can designate Lebanon County Christian Ministries as the recipient of your contributions through those programs.