A message from Bryan D. Smith, executive director
- The lobby will be open Tuesday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Monday and Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Emergency food program - Individuals and families must call and pre-schedule their pickup!
- When coming for food pick-up, please report directly to the food pickup on the east side of the building (follow signage for food pick up.)
- The noon meal will continue to be served at LCCM as a to-go meal.
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) will continue on the first, second, third and fourth Wednesdays with restrictions on the number of guests in the building at one time
- Free noon meal kitchen and dining room -All meals will be take out. Take-out meals can be picked up at LCCM through Friday. Updates forthcoming about change in meal sites.
- Food pantry - Guests with food appointments may check in at front desk; pick up at food pantry door in parking lot
- The lobby/check in area - Loitering in lobby is prohibited. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment, if possible.
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) area - Guests will be limited to 5 at a time for TEFAP distribution in building
- Clothing bank Clothing bank appointments are now available.